Friday, June 13, 2014

Twenty-One - A Place to Begin - F - My Sacred Place

Twenty-One - A Place to Begin - F - My Sacred Place
6/13/2014

Getting back to finally let go and begin.

 Mother and Child by doria dphrepaulezz



… I embrace with body and soul all that was - And finally let go - Gliding slowly away into tomorrow - I pause, I smile, I laugh out loud - I begin.



I have come full circle; my words and my thoughts from me to the world, I let go and jump.  My poems and my paintings slowly descend into that wondrous place for all to see.  I have found my sacred place.  I stand naked and nude in the grand square of humanity and I hope that somewhere in the madness of my letters you shall find your own words and begin your journey, to share and to remember.

I have come from a place so far from where I began.  My life has been a journey.  Everyday I look in the mirror and I know that I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

Life is a gift.  It is a journey and whatever the joy, the pain or hardship it is a journey worth taking.  Everyone comes from a sacred place.  We all begin in a wondrous moment of perfect silence of perfect bliss.

So the thing is, life is not easy and it is not neat or simple or perfect; it’s complicated.   Moments are not perfect and parents are only human.  There is no best time to begin that grand adventure; the journey to find your joy.

For as long as I can remember I have poured my soul out onto paper; I have written to surpass the lowest of moments and to revel in the most extraordinary adventures.  And what I have learned, what I know is  - Your dreams are only as good as the journey you take them on.
  
Sometimes that sacred place seems so far away that it’s impossible to find your way back. But when you do, when you take that leap of faith and find your road, when you reclaim your childhood you begin a new journey, a better journey, your journey.  It is never to late to reach back and pull it into your heart; to hold it, love it and protect it and then to take it on a new journey.  To remember and start again is to live a thousand dreams.  

In so many ways for so many reasons to write is an act of blissful madness.  You put your words into a seemingly meaningful sequence of thoughts, of prose, of poetry in the grand hope of sharing some emotion and there you stand naked in front of the world to be judged. If you are lucky, one shared glance, and you will hear the music and dance.  This is my act of blissful madness, dancing in the light of this wonderful life of motherhood and me.

The paint speaks…
Orange Sign Language

















1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend, read a little read a lot :) www.createspace.com/4700480 doria d.

    ReplyDelete

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.