Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fourteen - A Poem - Dancing with Dostoevskij - Two




Dancing with Dostoevskij

From that far away place, she beckons me
Whispering softly
Her words flow across the white pages
Subtle... tempting words, my life, my history

Bathed in the moonlit night
I begin once again
The timeless journey of love and life

My heart, my soul
Words engraved in that old book
My life

Those sweet tragic words of promise
Immersed in a whirlwind of emotions
A wave of hope and I have come home

One step, then two
The music ignites, the orchestra of life
Playing the song of midnight
My song, our song
The song of moonlight and tears

Once again like old friends, knowing lovers
Embraced in trust
If only for one moment


The silence of our truth
We dance

Our histories, our suffering
Disappear into the night sky
Remarkable this journey has been

I find again, my faith
The joys, the sorrows
Of life and of death

The tears and the smiles
Our passion, our life
Love is life and Life is

Bathed in the moonlit night
Entangled in our histories
We dance in Grand Square of Humanity



                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.