Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fifteen - A Place to Begin - B - Another Step Forward on this Journey, My Life

Life is a miracle, you got it, now what are you going to do with it?



For a moment time stops - the world shuts down, my midnight arrives, the tears do not come, I am alone, but I am not lonely.  I stand nude but I am not naked, and in that moment I find myself, and I begin.  I know I will not fall without getting up.  I will be safe when the sun fades away.

I have come from a place so far from where I began.  My life has been a journey.  Everyday I look in the mirror and I know I am the most beautiful girl in the world.  I will define who I am.

I want dreams, I do not want nightmares
I need to know the truth
to believe in angels and miracles.

I look at my reflection and I love who I am
I will do what I have to do to hold on to me
and suddenly I realize, I am not perfect, I am me.
  
I will believe unconditionally that my tomorrow will come
I trust, and I will believe in this life
I have listened, I have learned and I have loved.

Faith is who I am
I close my eyes and I find my soul.

This is my truth
I will step forward even when I fall.

I don’t want magic
but I want to know this is not as good as it gets.

I don’t want make believe
but I want to believe in fairytales.

Somehow my tomorrow will be
hope and courage will once again emerge
life will be bigger than me.

I will stand in dignity and grace
I will make my music and dance
I want to feel joy and I am not afraid of pain.

My journey is and my voyage will continue
and all the while until I reach home,
I shall laugh out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.