Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Seventeen - A place to Begin - D - Where I find Home

Live, Love, Create, Play, Repeat.

There is no place like home.  I close my eyes and I feel the ocean’s breeze, her soft and loving caress.  And for a moment, silence, like old lovers, every time like the first time and I am home.  She takes me away on that sweet wave to that secret place that I know so well.  I am weightless.  I am free.

She is my journey, my destination.  From our first embrace she has been my home, her gentle waves crashing into my soul and beating inside my heart.  She has languished upon my shore, and held me captive in the silence of her noise: nature’s orchestra of strings and percussions lulling me to sleep, keeping me awake.

I know that she is beyond - my Now - and my journey across this Painted Desert, will take me back to my ocean breeze.  Two hearts, two souls, one life, a new beat is discovered and I dance.  My heart and my soul embraced in the colors of this canvas - my life - a new season begins and the promise continues. 

I have come from a place so far from where I began.  My life has been an extraordinary journey.  Everyday I look in the mirror and I know I am the most beautiful girl in the world.  That is mine to keep.  This is my promise, I have found my voice and I have found my joy.

I stand before her great calm in the midst of my storm and I close my eyes, she is my memory, I am not alone.  I am home.  There will always be time for just one more journey.  One more caress.  One more dance.

If you say goodbye when you mean to say hello, remember it is never too late to fall in love again, just one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.