Monday, December 2, 2013

Sixteen - A Place to Begin - C - Finding my Tomorrow



Are we one, or just you and me?


One step forward and I fall into love and into life.  Searching for my tomorrow I have stumbled once again.  I lay immersed in the darkness of my midnight and a light shines through, and I dream.

Questions.

If I reach out, will you take my hand?  If I fall, will you hold me wrapped in your arms until the morning?  Will you always remember not to forget?  Will you be my memory when I fail?

What I want, what I seek is something I don’t know; yet it is something I can’t forget.

I have walked for so long and my journey has been great.  The safe and quiet road is not the journey I have taken.  I know the storm will subside, and life will continue.  I know the storm will always return because life changes.  My body and my soul entwined, I slip into my comfort zone; of love, of hate, of giving, and of taking then suddenly, finally, I let go.

Live this life - your life - with all its imperfections.  There is no perfect silence.  There is no perfect peace.  Now is always the best moment.  Find your voice and speak.  Don’t be afraid to begin.    Find your joy and leap.

I have come from a place so far from where I began.  My life has been a journey.  Every day I look in the mirror and I know I am the most beautiful girl in the world.  That is mine to keep.  I will learn to leap.  I will learn to tango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.