Friday, September 20, 2013

ELEVEN - Thoughts at almost midnight by doria d.


I love the end of summer.  I crave the colors of Autumn.  The wild and inconsistent nature of Autumn, so much like a child, trying to find her way.   The vibrant colors coming to life, only to die too soon, like a desert flower.   And so I sit at the crossroads of life once more.  For every change of season is a crossroads.  Seasons bring death and seasons bring life, and it is the only moment in life where both are equally exquisite.   Summer dies and Autumn is born.   Beauty is one and beauty is the other.  As the years pass, the intersection of life and death has become more interesting.   I like the complexities of life.  I love the subtle inconveniences. I leap into the wind and I have faith, I believe that we always find our way home.  Home truly, is where the heart is.   The road is always traveled.  The vehicle we take changes, but the horizon always awaits.  This wondrous crossroads of madness we call life. Once again my Autumn shall come and like an impatient child, I shall await winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.