Saturday, December 27, 2014

THE OWN ZONE H-23 HARMONY

THE OWN ZONE H-23

 Harmony.


Don’t let who you are, get in the way, of who you want to become.

I will define who I am because I believe in me.   I belong here and now, in this place in this moment.  This is the foundation on which I will build my life.  This is my harmony.

Now is always the right moment.  I am my happily ever after.  Life happens and life is filled with laughter and tears; so decide to be amazing and accomplish something small everyday. Live the right now, not, the once upon a time.  Today is the best time.  This is my never-never land.

Sequences.  My words, my voice, are the harmony of life that allows me to dance.  Melodies.  Love songs.  Sad notes.  I release yesterday, and I embrace tomorrow.  I let go and I remember, I let go and I forget.  I am lost in the madness, but surviving the storm.  Free and gliding toward a new and wiser direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.