Saturday, December 27, 2014

THE OWN ZONE H-24 HONOR

THE OWN ZONE H-24
Honor.


Dignity, integrity and respect come from within, so nurture them like family.  Honor them, because in their absence you will not grow.

Life is a rhythm, so honor yourself, be true and you will find your music.  Think smaller and closer to your heart.  If you begin where you stand then there are no boundaries.  You have to create your own private community deep within your soul and then fall softly from the comforting grasp of order into the loving arms of life’s little inconsistencies.

Here is where I stand. This is my history written and rewritten on the pages of the book of my life.  My circle of life; I love, I leap and I learn. This is where I belong.  I am that same little girl from so long ago, I did not leave her behind.  I went back, I carried her, she carried me, and together we have aged, we have learned, and we have lived every moment together as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.