Saturday, December 27, 2014

THE OWN ZONE H-25 HONESTY

THE OWN ZONE H-25
Honesty.


Honesty is a rhythm, a pulse inside your heart, swaying in the wind of the four seasons.

Inside my heart and soul, secure and protected, I have found my courage and strength.  This is my leap of faith.  This is my music.  I find myself and once again I begin.  This is my tango.  Life is, so make your own music and follow that beat.

Like waves crashing onto the sandy shore I have come home.  I have found my ocean.  I do not ponder over what was or could have been; I simply fall into my life and make the decision to live and to overcome.  No regrets.  I have found my house, and I have found my home, all wrapped up inside my heart.  This quiet place of delicious hectic calm, I write my history. I find pleasure in my complicated simplicity on this journey of knowledge called life.

I know where I stand, and it is quite simple, suddenly I have discovered myself.  It is a journey and a destination.  It is my history that has brought me here in this moment, and I would not change a thing.  I have found the wondrous crossroads of life.  Perfect imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.