Friday, August 23, 2013

Four - A Poem - Always and Forever Mommie


Always and Forever, Mommie
Doria Dphrepaulezz 2013



For everyday that fades away, tomorrow is always a new beginning.


And after a long journey
Two souls have come home
 A new season of life descends – gliding slowly beyond,
Slip sliding into your tomorrow

Despite the noise of life, we have come full circle
Layer upon layer of life
Hiding, protecting, nurturing
We have climbed mountains and crossed deserts

Our histories have brought us here
No regrets, only memories, both bitter and sweet

All my journeys have begun with an act of faith
I would not change my today
I would not change my yesterday
This is my act of faith; here is where I want to be

My life, your life, our life... our journey
I would not change Our now
This is our voyage, our tears and our laughter
A common road... A common joy... shared

One journey
One voyage
Our love

Hand in hand once again
We walk forward, meandering...
The journey has been Mother and Daughter
The voyage is Motherhood

I will not forget... I will remember

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.