Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Six - A Poem - My House


My House
2013 doria dphrepaulezz


Textures - Gold - by doria dphrepaulezz

There is a sound of the wind
it chills my souls, yet warms my heart.

There is a freshness in the air
it gives me life,
rhythmic breathing of mother nature

The elegant ballet of trees
power of the unknown
standing guards of paradise
Silent and understanding above,
blue skies
rolling hills reaching up to the heavens
scattered houses, quietly standing
swaying in nature's symphony

Listening to the silence
no air that can be seen

the pure gentle flow of life
warmed by the sun's energy

There is no silence where nature thrives
no boundaries to the view
such a vision, the eyes are blinded

A moment of passion to cherish
one of the last frontiers
desperately trying to survive
the last view of God's paradise.

by doria dphrepaulezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.