Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two. Thoughts from my soul

Lost in the journey of this life, my heart seems to close at a time when it should not.  I shed a tear for what is to come.  Humanity has yet again crossed over that invisible line of indifference.  The destiny of our children shall be once again redefined by our uncontrolled love of discontent.  Across the globe a new kind of blood runs through Nations,  it is a colorless blood of intolerance and ignorance.  Its damage is and will be far beyond our imaginations.  It is a leap backward for man and a devastating course has been set for generations to come. It takes one act, just one voice to calm the storm, so the question is, whose voice shall be heard?  20/8/2013

A Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Little Blue Dress

My Little Blue Dress.